Writing about style, design and all things that catch my eye!

Perfectly imperfect and casually luxe; these are a few of my favorite things.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Iridescent shimmer & rose tinted shine!

Not matter the weather, I can always count on a few simple products to make me look more put together-- and that makes me happy. While I always use a light layer of foundation and brown/black mascara, it's the next two products that finish that look:

Benetint Lip Balm $20 and Boots Naturals Stay Perfect Eye Mousse $7.99

This lip balm is available at Sephora-- it's like rose colored perfection for every skin tone.  A little goes a long way, and you never seem to run out. This tiny pot will last forever--- it's as if it's magically refilled! Plus, it's got Vitamin E and sunscreen. Smooch! I've never met a better lip gloss.

Not being much of a product junkie, I had to learn about the Boots line via a friend. The products were created in the UK in 1849 by an herbalist. They utilize nature based ingredients and there's never been any animal testing. It's a company that's been sold around Europe for awhile now, yet only recently available in the US (and at Target Stores!). They have their own Beauty Advisors in the stores who are there to offer assistance and to even give you samples. This was my first time using a cream eyeshadow-- and I'm hooked. One swipe of this product and your lids will remain delicately dusted with a light shimmer all the day long.

Give these a try, and tell me what you think-- and remember to enjoy this sun dappled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...