Writing about style, design and all things that catch my eye!

Perfectly imperfect and casually luxe; these are a few of my favorite things.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The stars are out tonight.

While I love modern, independent designers and special vintage finds, today's post showcases a big box shop. With only 20 minutes to peruse Anthropologie here's a complete look for New Year's Eve (if your budget lets you shop without looking at the tags). Grab a necklace from your closet, and step out into the night.




New Year's Eve Tweed $268
Pleated Kisslock Pouch $58
Draping Sapphire Heels $338









A touch of blue is hinted at in the purse.
Le Soir Magnifique Coat $298


Jules Accessory Design on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! Thanks for including Jules Accessory Design! love, jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my favorite kind of metalsmith since your Jules pieces go with just about everything!!! The sentiment of this one reminds me of when I used to hang a horseshoe over my door-- it's hanging there capturing good luck; plus, I can see it's already filling for 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...