Writing about style, design and all things that catch my eye!

Perfectly imperfect and casually luxe; these are a few of my favorite things.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The first post from this Design & Style Alchemist!

In the fast paced world we live in, there's no time like the present to be living in style. Yet have no fear, this doesn't mean you always have to spend a bundle. By applying a modern take on the phrase "something old, something new..." you can update your home and your wardrobe with the flick of my magic wand. Ultimately, this saves you time and money because I'll know what you need to make your world shine. 


There are fashionable women out there who need me to edit their wardrobes and then fill it in with new pieces. These are the women (or men) who know what they love, yet that have no time to shop; or, they downright don't enjoy it.  On the other hand, we all know someone that needs a helping hand to show them how they can look their best. It can be an emotional endeavor for them to make that change, yet the end result is empowering. Now, there's no stopping me at wardrobes as I think that most people have homes that they want to be able to both relax and entertain in; and with all things visual, it's all about about finding the ideal arrangement.


My experience has shown that while there are those who have me work on their complete remodel from start to finish (working with their architect and contractors to plan and implement the design); more commonly, they only need a one room-makeover; or even, throughout the house, just a fluff of what they've already got. The treasures that most people have seem to be hidden. Let's get them displayed to best effect (just like you when you step out the door feeling good about how you're presented).

This is what I do, and I'm here with a promise to make your life golden; at the very least, in the way you dress, and in the space you come home to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...