Writing about style, design and all things that catch my eye!

Perfectly imperfect and casually luxe; these are a few of my favorite things.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Giddy for Gurgle Pots!

Ta-da! Aren't they sweet? Just wait until you hear them gurgle!
One of my best ever girlfriends gave me the tall, red Gurgle Pot that you see above. People will come by the house and scream "You've got the RED one? I want the red one yet can't find them since they are so coveted and out of stock!" Yep, I say the same thing; yet it sounds like this: "Get your hands off my Gurgle Pot!". OKAY, so I'm only kidding. I'm more likely to suggest that they pour some water in it and then go over and water one of my thirsty looking plants (sorry, plants). Click here to hear their delightful sound that will make you smile. Need a pick me up? Use your gurgle pot! It's a decoration, a vase, a water pitcher...  I'm lucky enough to have two.
Isn't it about TIME that you get yourself a Gurgle Pot, plus maybe an iphone with the ShakeItPhoto App so that you can take pictures like this of objects on your living room table? Swoon!
That sweet little baby in the top photo was a gift from my younger daughter for my birthday. She had to keep going back to the gourmet kitchen store Dish It Up! on old Ballard Avenue until she spied this one here. It was the very last one at the time (aren't I the lucky one?)-- go out and see if they have some more; you just might get so sidetracked by their gorgeous shop that you won't mind the extra trips if they are currently out of stock. Be sure to go back sometime on a Sunday for a visit to the Ballard Farmers Market. It's one of the best in the city! As for now, I need to get back to my gurgle babies... my plants need some lovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...